Here's a quick and easy recipe for making your own creamy Greek salad dressing. I use it to dress my Greek Pearl Couscous Salad, but it's great on any salad, or use it as a dip for crudite. Let me show you how it's made.
Ingredients: olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, dried basil, crumbled feta cheese, dry mustard powder, granulated garlic, granulated onion, ground black pepper, and kosher salt.
Place everything in a small blender or food processor and blend. That's all there is to it.
Creamy Greek Salad Dressing
makes about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and combine. Refrigerate leftovers.