Yesterday I showed you how I roast spaghetti squash in the oven so today I thought I'd show you what I do with the seeds. If you've ever had roasted pumpkin seeds, these are similar, but I actually prefer them to pumpkin seeds because they separate so much easier from the stringy innards. Just a simple rinse and pat dry is all the prep you have to do to them.
Pan Roasted Spaghetti Squash Seeds
- Seeds from one spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Rinse spaghetti squash seeds, removing any residual squash bits that may remain attached to the seeds; pat dry.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add seeds and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, tossing frequently until warmed through and toasted, about 5 minutes.