Zebra Popcorn - ButterYum
I was grocery shopping a few weeks ago when I came across a sample table filled with different types of gourmet popcorn. When I asked the clerk which was the most popular, she handed me a sample of Zebra Popcorn. I took one bite and though I had died and gone to popcorn heaven - caramel corn drizzled with white and dark chocolate. Wow - I rushed home to make a batch for a sleepover one of the kids was having - it was a huge hit. I don't really have a recipe per se, but here's how you make it.
- prepared caramel corn
- high quality white chocolate, melted (tempered if possible, but not necessary)
- high quality dark chocolate, melted (tempered if possible, but not necessary)
- Place a single layer of caramel corn on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Gently melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the popcorn.
- Gently melt the dark chocolate and drizzle it over the white chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to set before enjoying. Serve with plenty of napkins.