The food blogging community is flooded with all kinds of Mexican recipes today, but this one is probably the easiest one you'll see, it only takes about 5 minutes to prepare, and you won't believe how crazy good it is. One bite and you'll know why we make it again and again. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- 2 slices warm toast
- 1 whole clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 ripe avocado, roughly mashed
- kosher salt and black pepper for sprinkling
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Rub garlic clove all over both pieces of warm toast.
- Smear mashed avocado evenly on both pieces of toast.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.