Oh me, oh my... Ina has done it again. These oven roasted shrimp are soooooooo good, and so easy to make. You must try them!!!
Some items used in the making of this recipe:
Ina's Oven Roasted Shrimp
Makes 1 pound
- 1 pound peeled and de-veined Shrimp (16-20 count)
- olive oil (see Ina's favorite brand here)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Pat shrimp dry and drizzle with olive oil (try Ina's favorite brand).
- Season with Kosher salt and pepper; toss to coat well.
- Spread shrimp in a single layer on a half sheet pan.
- Roast in the center of the oven for 8-10 minutes.
That's it... so simple, quick, and perfectly cooked. Great for dinner on a busy day, or use them in more special dishes like my Shrimp Linguine Alfredo. I hope you'll give them a try. Enjoy!