School is back in session here so I thought it would be a good time to share this recipe which is a twist on traditional no-bake cocoa/peanut butter/oatmeal cookies. Instead of cocoa, this recipe calls for Biscoff spread which is quickly becoming everyone's favorite. These tasty cookies are great tucked into lunchboxes or served as after school snacks.
No-Bake Biscoff Cookies
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- In a medium, non-stick pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add light brown sugar, milk, salt, and cinnamon.
- Increase heat to high and whisk with a nylon or silicone whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Stop whisking and allow mixture to come to a full boil; boil for 1 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in biscoff and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in rolled oats.
- Use a #50 scoop to portion cookies on to silicone or parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Allow to cool completely. Makes about 30 cookies.