Here's a quick and delicious dinner idea - you can have it on the table in as little as 25 minutes so it's perfect for busy weeknights.
Oven Roasted Salmon with Ginger Soy Glaze
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 large salmon fillet (or 4 individual portions)*
- 1 scallion, sliced (white and green parts)
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Place salmon in an oven-safe baking dish, skin side down.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger, cornstarch, and water; pour mixture over salmon.
- Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes uncovered, or until salmon flakes.
- Remove from oven and spoon pan juices over salmon.
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve.
*Steelhead trout can be substituted
adapted from Good Housekeeping