I'm so happy the warm weather is here because that means it's grilling time!! The hubs love grilling burgers and steaks which works well for me because it gives me a chance to consume large quantities of this awesome steak sauce. It's tangy, it's sweet, it's amazing. The recipe is from a local chef who gave me permission to share it with all of you. Chef Patrick says it'll keep for up to 6 months in the fridge, but I can't imagine it being around my kitchen long enough to find out.
Chef Patrick's Steak Sauce
makes about 2 cups
recipe courtesy of Chef Patrick Johnson
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 shakes of good hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Place ingredients in a jar and shake to combine.