Buttercup Biscuits - ButterYum
These are the cutest, most delectable little biscuits ever. And they're so simple to make - only 3 ingredients!
makes 30-40 mini biscuits
- 2 cups self-rising flour**
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray mini muffin pan with non-stick baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all the ingredients and fill mini muffin pan 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- **To make self-rising flour, combine 1/2 teaspoon fine salt, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, and enough all-purpose flour to equal 1 cup.